http://seomraspraoi.blogspot.com/
home | indymedia| struggle| Bad Books|

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Screening this Wednesday, November 14th - Fast Food Nation

Feature: Fast Food Nation

Venue: Seomra Spraoi

4, Mary's Abbey D1

Suggested Donation: Waged/Unwaged 2.50/2.00

Directions: Coming from Capel St bridge, turn left at the Boar's Head off Capel Street, large grey-blue building (blue door) on your right, old Melody Maker building. It is across the road from the "Capel Building" and Rhodes restaurant. It is on the Luas track.

time: 7.30pm

If you want to screen a feature/short/documentary/music video..........

e-mail: screeninggroup@hushmail.com

Comments:
How e ya
I've convinced a newspaper to let me write an article on Buy Nothing Day. (Irish Examiner) Are the good ppl of seomra spraoi doing anything for BND?
If so, could you get in touch and I'll feature the event(s) you'll be holding.
I'm Ollie, and my blog is http://olivermoore.blogspot.com
you can also email me on moore.oliver@care2.com, and we'll take it from there. Article will mostly likely be a big enough feature, and I'm coming to this from a sympathetic perspective so do please get in touch. I'll be submitting the article tomorrow night.
(Just so you have a better idea of who I am, I'm also one half of the reggae sound system - pressure drop - that did the Clare screening of the revolt shell to sea video)
 
Post a Comment
| Seomra Spraoi | Seomra Spraoi 2005